- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Thanks for giving a chance toVipriya Vacations to plan your unforgettable tour. We hereby are forwarding you the complete package itinerary with all details as per your requirement & hope so that you will contact us by call, Message or mail for any clarification..
No details found.
Reach Jaisalmer, where a representative will help you get transferred to the hotel.On reaching the hotel, complete the check-in process and take some rest.The remaining day is at leisure and you can opt to explore the beautiful local markets of the Golden City of Jaisalmer.Later, you can proceed back to your hotel.Overnight stay at the hotel in Jaisalmer.
After breakfast, you can proceed to uncover the secrets hidden behind the Golden Sands of the Thar Desert in Jaisalmer.You can visit the golden Jaisalmer Fort that looks like it has just risen from the sands with its golden limestone walls.And then, you can proceed to marvel at the beautiful royal Havelis including Patwon-Ki-Haveli, Nathmal-Ki-Haveli, and Salim Singh-Ki-Haveli that speaks of the royal past.Dating back from the 12th to 15th century, these Havelis feature exquisite carvings and filigree work.After experiencing the stunning architectural marvels you can take a short stopover at the beautiful Gadisar Lake that was once the only source of water in Jaisalmer.You can then depart for a camel ride to the beautiful Sam Sand Dunes overlooking a spectacular sunset.After a wonderful camel safari, you can proceed to check in to the desert camps and enjoy folk performances by the locals while enjoying a bonfire.Have a scrumptious and authentic Rajasthani meal.Overnight stay at the Desert Camp in Jaisalmer.
Wake up at your camps to a beautiful morning in the desert and enjoy a delicious breakfast.Check out from the desert camps after packing your bags along with a bundle of memories.You can then proceed to explore the beautiful village, Lodhruva, which once served as the entry gate to India on the ancient Silk Route. Later, you can carry on to explore the abandoned village of Kuldhara and the beautiful set of royal Cenotaphs at Badabagh. Conclude the tour with beautiful memories on reaching your desired destination in Jaisalmer for your onward journey
- 02Nights’Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- 02 Breakfasts and 02 Dinners.
- Pick and Drop From Jaisalmer.
- Check in & Check out time noon.
- Inclusive of all taxes, (Parking, Toll, Luxury, Green Tax, Fuel Expense and Driver’s Bata)
- International /Domestic flight.
- Any kind of personal expenses such as table drinks, room services items, laundry, telephone calls at hotels or tips, etc.
- Travel Insurance .
- Flight cancellation, weather conditions, etc.
- Cost outside the itinerary that specifically not mentioned in the program.
- Tips for Guide, Porters, and Staff.
- Camera Fee if anywhere applicable.
No Details Found