- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Thanks for giving a chance toVipriya Vacations to plan your unforgettable tour. We hereby are forwarding you the complete package itinerary with all details as per your requirement & hope so that you will contact us by call, Message or mail for any clarification..........
No details found.
As you arrive at the Jodhpur Airport/ Railway Station, our representative will welcome you and accompany Head towards Khimsar , Check-in to the Khimsar Fort, a 16th-century fort and get to know its historyEnjoy the narrow countryside roads with surrounding scenic sand dunes, Go for a desert safari, Overnight stay in Khimsar .
Post a hearty breakfast, leave for Jawai, Check-in and head out to explore the art gallery, village culture, and then go for a jungle safari in the evening, Relax by the bonfire, Overnight stay at Nimaj
Embark on a drive to Kumbhalgarh, Check-in and head out to visit the mighty Kumbhalgarh Fort, Enjoy Rajasthani cultural programmes in the evening, Overnight stay at Kumbhalgarh.
After breakfast, drive down to Ranakpur, famous for its temples dedicated to TirthankaraAdinatha, Check out the Jain Temples built in the 15th century, Drive back to Kumbhalgarh and enjoy a short sunset hike there, Overnight stay at Kumbhalgarh.
After breakfast, check out and proceed to Udaipur, Explore Udaipur's like the PratapSmarak, Saheliyon Ki Bari, City Palace, Crystal Gallery and more, if time permits, Proceed to Udaipur Airport/Railway Station to board your flight/train to your next destination or your home .
- 04Nights’Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- 04 Breakfasts and 04 Dinners.
- Pickup fromJodhpur Airport/ Railway Station.
- Drop atUdaipur Airport/ Railway Station
- Check in & Check out time noon.
- Inclusive of all taxes, (Parking, Toll, Luxury, Green Tax, Fuel Expense and Driver’s Bata)
- International /Domestic flight.
- Any kind of personal expenses such as table drinks, room services items, laundry, telephone calls at hotels or tips, etc.
- Travel Insurance.
- Flight cancellation, weather conditions, etc.
- Cost outside the itinerary that specifically not mentioned in the program.
- Tips for Guide, Porters, and Staff.
- Camera Fee if anywhere applicable.
No Details Found